Alcove’s Approach to CRM Solutions
CRM software stands for Customer Relationship Management software. CRM provides an integrated approach to identifying, acquiring, retaining and managing customers. For most organizations, CRM is usually implemented through a software package - such as a database linked to a web interface - designed to support these processes.
More than just customer service, CRM combines all aspects of vendor-client relationships. CRM combines marketing, customer, and financial information so that management, salespeople, customer service, and also the customer can access the same information. CRM enables companies to automatically remind customers of billing and service requirements, know what other products a customer has purchased, and keep track of customer feedback in a detailed way. CRM integrates all these business functions together.
Cove Provides The Following CRM Services :
- Consulting _ Process implement technologies solutions evolutions assesments
- CRM Solution Implementations
- Version Migration
- Managed CRM Application Services
- CRM Application Integration
- Testing Validation – Verification
- CRM Applications on SaaS ( “ Software as a Service”)
The Capabilities :
- Siebel CRM
- Microsoft CRM
- Oracle CRM
- SalesForce CRM